Ice Pick Yamachu 6 blades
- Need to work with big blocks of ice?
- This is one of the best options to cut them and prepare that mise en place for all night. It feels strong, balanced, elegant and precise.
- You can start doing ice carving at your bar or improve the ice pick you already have.
- This tool will help you to carve that ice like a sculpture with great precision and good handling. Plus, you can brag about it with your colleagues.
- Made of stainless steel 18-8 and heavy wood, these pieces are in the "super premium" range of the ice picks.