- Present those cocktails in something else than glass...
- These have great weight and feeling.
- High 304 Stainless steel quality and beautiful finish.
- Bright and with a nice copper color.
- Kick those Moscow Mules feeling proud of your bar!
"The mule was born in Manhattan but "stalled" on the West Coast for the duration. The birthplace of "Little Moscow" was in New York's Chatham Hotel in 1941 when the first carload of Jack Morgan's Cock 'n' Bull ginger beer was coming to New York
Martin and Kunett had their minds on their vodka and wondered what would happen if a two-ounce shot joined with Morgan's ginger beer and the squeeze of a lime. Ice, limes, copper mugs and the concoction got together. The mixture was called the Moscow Mule..."
Length: 9.1 cms
Diameter 8,7 cms